***RECENT PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
Wiltshire, Whitley, Richardson & English P.A. is seeking a Senior or Supervisor level accountant to join our mid-sized growing Fort Myers, Florida firm with a casual corporate culture. We have over 30 years of experience providing auditing, accounting, tax, and consulting services to a wide range of businesses and organizations throughout Southwest Florida.
Our clients cover a broad range of industries and professions including manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, real estate, service, construction, and benefit plans.
Ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual with a CPA license seeking to make a career in public accounting. A strong Accounting & Auditing back ground would be a plus.
We have excellent staff continuity and very low turnover. Flexible atmosphere that balances family and quality of life. Great benefits including 401k plan, profit sharing and health insurance. Schools are open, the weather is warm and our state income tax is nonexistent, come join us in sunny Southwest Florida.
- Recent Public Accounting Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Masters of Taxation a plus
- Current CPA license holder
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tax preparation of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns
- Tax Planning and Projections
- Perform diversified accounting and auditing assignments under the supervision of managers and partners
- Review tax returns done by staff and interns and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax saving opportunities
- Assist managers and partners in running client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget
- Work closely with partners, managers and staff on client management, professional development and business development activities
- Research tax issues and summarize findings
- Participate in client meetings
- Attend professional development and continuing education sessions on a regular basis
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Collaborative environment focused on career and technical skills development
- Support for business and leadership development skills and opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements