Audit and Assurance
At WWRE, we view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your organization’s profitability and efficiency. As the building block of crucial business decisions, your financial statements require a thorough understanding of your company or organization as well as detailed planning and open communication. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance to help your organization meet its needs:
- Audit – An intensive examination with the highest levels of assurance
- Review – Performance of some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation – Used primarily for internal use compiled financial statements are based upon client provided information.
To assist your organization as it grows and matures we also provide the following services for your specific needs:
- Agreed-Upon Procedures – Issuance of a report of findings based on specific procedures to be performed on the requested subject matter.
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services – An audit of your employee benefits offering can help ensure the plan’s financial integrity, assist in your fiduciary duties and provide necessary protection for the plan’s assets and participants.
Additional Services include but are not limited to:
- Non-Profit Audits – An examination of the organization’s financial performance and records ensures compliance with tax-exempt entity requirements.
- Fiduciary Accounting – Florida trustees are required to provide beneficiaries an annual trust accounting. At WWRE we have the expertise and software to produce trust accountings in accordance with Florida Statutes.